sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

MY CONJECTURES ABOUT MJ


This is an update from the first article I have written about him.

With those articles I won't say I am telling you the truth but this is how I understood him, my thoughts, my conjectures.

From that article I have to say I became obsessive to understand him and then I read books about him like Michael Jackson, The magic, The madness the whole story -J.R.Taraborrelli, Moonwalker by Michael Jackson, Aphrodite JonesMichael Jackson Conspiracy, listened for many times those documentaries, watched his shows, video clips and met wonderful people through FB 'spage. MJ’s fans!

Few of you agreed with my thoughts and the others didn’t like it. But as I said those are my thoughts.

My researches became studies and then I decided to publish because through my studies I wanted to understand why I love him so much and why it was so painful to lose him.

Paying attention on what was going on after his passing I could chat with few fans and from time to time I’ve noticed we had the same feelings.

So I started to analyze myself and found out the meaning of MJ’s in my own life and of course the meaning of losing him. As an icon he represented so many things. And that’s the key to understand our link with him. Because as an artist he brought to us so many symbols which drove him to a position we all know! The King of Pop! When I understood that I felt relieved so I thought that could also help someone else. Just remember. Those are my thoughts!

I have to apologize because when I wrote the first article I haven’t read much material about him. So when I read a comment of one of the fans saying “look what she said about Chandler”. God you’re absolutely right! I am so sorry for that! After reading MJ conspiracy I have my understandings about it and cried because he suffered so much! But of course I do believe those “children” were manipulated by his mother/father, no doubt! Just later I came across to the understanding about Chandler and Arvizo. And all the conspiracy he suffered.

Here in Brazil the media doesn’t talk much about him so my sources were internet and books. So I believe you must be asking “how she can understand him without talking with him?” As I said those are my thoughts. When you read or watch something we have our own understandings. Doesn’t mean they are truth but they offered us a sense of comprehension. That’s the thing we call conjectures. Analytically talking we can say that!

After watching him performing on Bad, Dangerous, HiSTory, and so many video clips, my first thought when I said he kind of he divided himself in two even for the names he had Michael Joe Jackson ( for his personal identities, the man who went to the tribunal, and Michael Joseph Jackson (his father’s name Joseph, for his artistic side, the name he used to marry, to be a father and unfortunately to die. But this kind of thing happened as an escapism form not double personality.

His personal life, fragile, a man and a child, sometimes he might have performed as a mother, always a loving and caring father, ill, sad, very shy.

His artistic side, a brave man, with a strong sex appeal, shy? He even think about that! ;0) He could touch his genitals showing the big man was there, playing with girls all the time. The famous golden pants hun sisters???? :))

After the trials if you have read Taraborrelli’s the whole story you know he suffered, he was in pain, those who were close to him can say he closed himself, they couldn’t reached him.

Only his kids!

But if Michael was a kid sometimes, I believe he was fixed on the latency phase (6-11 years old) where the child believe on heroes, they have a group of equals boys with boys, girls with girls, they have a sense of honesty, they learnt how to socialize and then they can practice among them how to be polite with people, rules and laws and they take this seriously because they want to be recognized by the parents, they have as a reference teachers, his idols and of course the genitor with the same sex as they have. Those kind of things work on children’s behaviour to strengthened his sexuality.

For the stage, the adult had a phallic character (3 – 6 years old) where the child is discovering his own sexuality and then they find out the differences between sex. At this period of his own life he experienced things a child shouldn’t, like watching others having sex or understanding there is a betrayal from the father to the mother or vice versa. So he was a child he couldn’t use his sexuality so instead being perverted he threw it on the stage. Those kind of experiences developed his artistic side which make him brave, a strong man, a hero, a myth.

He also said many times he was Peter Pan on his heart. But unfortunately Peter Pan has Hook! So this story couldn’t happened without both performances. Peter Pan very innocent, kind, happy, all the very good things which comes to your mind represents Peter Pan.

But when we think on the Hook side. Gosh! Yes, so many bad things! Who was Hook? Tom Sneddon? Not only him! I believe all the bad things and all the bad person who have approached him represents Hook!

Peter Pan brings us the sense and the understanding of the fight between the good and the bad, the man and the child, the criminal and the innocent.

The story tells us a story showing us about his fight. When we watch MJ, what happened on his life? The whole world watched him fighting against the bad things and in the end of story Peter Pan wins. Goes back to his magical world.

And that’s exactly what happened with our hero, our myth!

He died unfortunately for us. But he won. After his death the media started talking much more about him, the world could watched his memorial and also the show This is it which supposed to go only for London, went to the whole world!

On this book I made a brief study about vitiligo and how this illness affect people’s life. including Lupus. And also I am making a personal question to MJ about this illness. But which make us thinking on his internal world.

An understanding about the magical world and the myth!

Well I won’t say anything else. The book will come soon! I also explore the issues which surrounded his death.

Those are my feelings and my thoughts. I wouldn’t like you to think I am the owner of the truth!

I just want to share with you this whole process and I though that would also help you to understand.

loveMJ4EVER

Your thoughts please ;0)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comentários:

  1. Body ,mind & soul – Michael Jackson
    After I read this articel here from Lia – which is an articel full of respect to Lia to wrote – I thought about to write about my heart and feelings for Michael.....
    First of all – it isnt a simple thing to write down about all you feel inside....
    and ladies and gentleman – we are talking about Mr. Michael Jackson!

    Michael was/is the only, unique entertainer of life....when i reflect the time - all time aera - Michael formed each epoch, almost through 50 years....
    What is the reason that we all know Michael Jackson?

    His Music! Only his music - nothing else!

    Michael captivated millions, nay, almost mystical.... whether, with songs like Billie Jean or his legendary moonwalk, the distinctive white glove , the video-adventure Thriller.... catapulted him into the souls and hearts of fans!

    Who would not be a King / Queen Of Pop?
    Who would not like to become really famous?

    But in the world of "glitter" and "glamor" it is not easy to get to the glorious, without to pay a huge price for that...
    A talent you do not get paid for the birth.... it grows in your soul, in your heart...and by the way - you cant learn it in a bootcamp of pop idol...

    What is the reason for me to love his music?

    It is fascinating and emotionally heart-rending to feel michael´s heart beating....
    Every single word in his songs your soul can escape into another world!
    I`m not sure if I am the only one to be able to feel the story behind every song....

    The genius, the perfection in every detail of those feelings has an inestimable value!!!!
    There are so many stars - mega stars - selling a lot of records....but to listen to Michael singing or to see his "stories" in videos .... is an another league!!!

    His puns are so emotional that they bring a frozen heart to glow.... and - i swear - everything else too.....
    But I cant „see“ the two persons so many are talking about.....

    For me there is just only one Michael.....

    I dunno nothing really from his private life – dont mean what we all know from the media-
    I dunno the private Michael – I never was sitting with him at home talking about private things...
    He never told me private secrets..... he never was calling me at nights , when he had problems...
    Hope you all know what I mean: He never looked deep into my eyes to tell me something!

    But Michael was talking to me – is talking to me – with/in his music.... his videos.....
    thats the only communication platform we all have !

    I dont know what he felt about all the negative things they all did to him – BUT i can imagine
    and that makes me to end up in a madhouse one day – that Michael was crying very often at nights, alone at home, no one at his site to hold him , to tell him:
    „darlin`you will never walk alone , I am here with you , I will fight for you and I love you...to tell him that he will never lose you and that you will never lose him....for nothing!“

    And never tell me Lisa was doing this......

    I dont wanna talk about all the negative persons around Michael......

    But for me Michael is a wonderful person.... he is able to change the whole world in a place full of peace ...just with only one thing – the most important thing called LOVE!

    Forget all presidents around the world, talking to change the world and stuff.....

    They will never have that special something like Michael: simple----> LOVE!!!!

    And because of this , they call him a freak and so on......they all understood nothing!

    Last but not least I have to say:

    Michael is the ENTERTAINER OF LIFE ..... the only person with a loving heart for all!!!!!
    If I could give MY heart for him – just for a few seconds to be able to tell him that
    I would try to „be that one to stand behind him“..... - here you can have!!!!!!
    carmen

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What can i said Lia... you've described most about Michael very well. Above of all your sources : the books, documentaries, and everything...what come from your heart as a truly fan which make your writing is felt alive, where i can find a passion in every word written down... more than enough for me..wonderful!!

    -Rossi-

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Oi a minha irma.

    I think that youre trying to teased me! LOL
    I love the way you're writting, really, we can see that he comes from your heart. I truly love the way you're searching for the truth. And we can feel the LOVE. I completely agree with you, you have searched every single details, and I love it. I'm just still praying for you and this book ;)
    I hope that you'll not forget us when you'll be a star! Hahahahaha :D

    I love you now and forever.
    With all my support and my love,
    - Anne-Sophie -

    ResponderExcluir